This guidance is the social networking users who want to delete Facebook account step-by-step. Some people think deactivation or deleting Facebook Account is same. For your information ℹ️ i tell you these two different things. So we also talk about the difference between Facebook Account deactivation and deleting Facebook Account.
What’s the difference between deleting and deactivating Facebook Account.
Both things is depends on you. Check your requirements and decide what you want between deleting and deactivating.
- You can reactivate your deleted Facebook Account when you want because in this case it’s backup available.
- Your sending messages still available.
- Your account is not visible in Facebook search.
- In deleting Facebook account reactivation option always available, that’s why Facebook saves your basic information like (interests and friends)
- Deleting Facebook Account is totally different. We suggest before doing think 🤔 you really want to do.
- Once you submit your application of deleting your Facebook account. Facebook gives you limited time period before completely delete your account.
- Once Facebook Account is deleted there is no chance of recovery.
- Sending messages and some other details are not store.
- Login records remain available in Facebook database.
How to deactivate Facebook Account Easily.
This is very easy. Follow these steps carefully.
- Go to Settings & Privacy
- Select Setting
- Scroll down in “Your Facebook Information”
- Select Account ownership and control
- Select deactivation and deletion
- Select “Deactivate Account” and click “Continue to Account Deactivation
after this Successfully you can deactivate Facebook Account.
How to delete Facebook account permanently.
All the steps of Account deactivation is same but in last you can select deleting Facebook account option and click “Continue to account deletion”
In comment section feel free asked me if you have any kind of question.